We Don’t Work 9 to 5
We work outside the box.
Our entrepreneurial client base doesn’t work 9 to 5, although I’m sure they wish they did.
Need to schedule your weekly web maintenance time for Saturday morning? No problem! We are setup as a virtual company with a flexible 6 day work-week.
This allows us to schedule times that work best for our clients on a project by project basis, and of course it also allows our team of creative professionals a flexible schedule that allows for family, sports, hobbies and whatever gets our creative juices flowing. Which enables us to deliver stunningly designed websites that keep your target audience in mind at all times. Because pretty isn’t good enough.
HOW I AM DIFFERENT
- I am located in the U.S. (Gainesville, FL), NOT overseas.
- You will work directly with me, the company owner. I’ve been doing this since 2009. I do all the work, quick, cool, creative, beautiful, clean and exactly what you want and more, that will grab the attention of your customer.
- Once you’ve paid for your website and domain name, you OWN it. Many web designers only allow you to “rent” a website, so once you stop paying their monthly fee, they remove your site. I don’t play that, you own it for the year, you can renew or not at your own terms within your own account.
- I don’t lock you into a monthly or annual contract, and I don’t charge monthly fees except for optional monthly services like SEO packages/ blog posts and Online Maintenance.
- I won’t “drop the ball” and I’ll answer the phone, text, email right away or call you back as soon as possible. I know you have a hectic schedule, I will will contact you to get information to complete your website, rather than you having to remind me.
- I work quick and creatively, I just get into that zone, I usually have a draft site or mock up to you within 24 hours or less of payment and then live site after that. Basically, in a weekend you can have your website up and running, sometimes I will take longer based on changes, and info from you that I need.
- I’ll discuss your needs and explain all of your options in detail. It’s good to have an understanding of the basics so you can make informed decisions.
- I provide training on how to use your website, the backend configuration, how to post, how to log in, how to do what ever you need to be successful.
I possess a high level of detail, skill, and creativity through a diverse 10+ years, my background ranges from FX makeup artist for Hollywood to IT/Forensic Specialist, Web Designer and Graphic Designer, and Nail Salon owner doing gel nails. Hey the kids have to eat right???
Contact us today
352 327 8173
Find out how we can help you accomplish your online goals.